Injured in A Car Accident? We Can Help You!
Have you been injured in a car accident? Peralta Chiropractic is here to help. We offer non-invasive treatments and most of our patients recover with our therapies without the need to resort to surgeries or other types of interventions.
Whiplash is one of the most common injuries in a car accident. If the whiplash is left untreated, the person may get pains in the body and in the case of any slight injury, this can become a serious problem in the future. We have helped many patients with accident related injuries and we can also help you.
What to Do In Case of A Car Accident
- Get the name of the other driver
- Get a photo of the other driver’s license number
- Get the other driver’s insurance information including policy number
- Get the vehicles brand, model, year, and number on the plates
- Gather the names of any witnesses and telephone numbers
- Write down the date and time of the accident
- Write down the place of the accident
At Peralta Chiropractic, we use chiropractic care to improve health and well-being in all areas of the patient’s life, if you have problems with back pain or neck pain, or just want to start feeling better when you wake up morning. Dr. Peralta takes a “whole person” approach to chiropractic care, which means looking for the underlying causes of illness, discomfort and pain, rather than just treating the symptoms. Many of the seemingly unrelated symptoms often arise from imbalances in the spine, and Dr. Peralta will be able to determine the root of the pain and create a customized chiropractic and wellness plan to suit the individual needs of each patient. Under the supervision and care of our care and expert chiropractor, patients report superior functioning in all areas of their lives.